school of mules
[html]
I'm sorry for the wait, Raze
wordcount ► 314

Silvano nodded at the other youth, watching where he looked when he turned away. He thought nothing of it, choosing to follow his colt frolicking, sweat drenched - again. Shaking his head, the Sadira realized that Skoll had no idea that he had bobbed his head in answer. He cleared his throat, then said, "Yes, I know them." His emerald gaze trailed across to the colt and mare, and the other horses eying everything with great scrutiny. "Their mother is like an aunt to me," he said, with some sadness permeating into his words. He did not know where Anu was, nor did he know where Oak and Cypress were. After the pack had broken up, they had left for somewhere else. Last he heard, they had remained loners without a pack. They ought to have joined their brother and 'cousins' here, for family's sake. But, in the end it was all up to them.

Alder taught him to ride? Perhaps the slightly younger male would be able to teach his 'cousin' more about horse training, since he found himself out of his league with the clever stallion. Books were well and good, but dealing with an almost full grown stallion was an entirely different ordeal. Alder would be a help, and he knew that he ought to seek out the Court's Marshall for that kind of assistance. "Mine was a gift, of sorts, I think. It was almost a year ago that he became 'mine', that I can really not remember if my father traded anything for him or not." Silvano crossed his arms over his chest, raising a brow at his precocious prince of a colt. "What are you training her in?" he asked as he started to walk to the colt, who was clearly getting frustrated in his attempts to chase the mare. For now, he was the untrained one.

Photo taken by Luana. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.silv_01 {padding:5px 0px 115px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TNRWU.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#f5fbf9; border: 1px solid #b8d7d3; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.silv_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 4px 0px 4px;text-align:justify;}
.silv_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #51704f; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.silv_01 .ooc {text-align:left; color:#51704f; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.silv_01 .wc {color:#51704f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 5px;}
.silv_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#1b5c28;}
.silv_01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1b5921;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread