school of mules
[html]
I CAN STILL BE SORRY /qq's
wordcount ► 371

The mare nipped at his mane and the colt fumbled futilely at her with his jaws. His teeth protruded as he jut his neck out as she passed him, but he bit nothing but air with a clank. He twisted around, albeit slowly and clumsily, to follow after the mare. He huffed out air, knowing that he was the one who was weaker here. His mood was clearly foul as he slowly walked back to his master, then suddenly puffing out his chest and setting his neck straight as he eyed the mare with disdain. Heritage did not take such blows to the ego, especially when he had felt he could have done a lot better. All he had done was nip at the wind and barely bite at her tail, and he was not happy. He let Silvano touch him momentarily before moving away from the mare in a huff, like a hormonal woman.

The Sadira eyed the young man and thought about the question. "I think you should do what you think you'll use..," he said at last, after a good moment of thought, and glances at his finicky colt who kept blowing hot air and sending glances back at the trio. He kept snorting at them, then flicking his tail back at them in a huff. Silvano chuckled at the colt's behavior, putting his hands on his waist as he watched Heritage behave like a child. "For example, that aggravated creature is being trained for carrying heavier loads, some carting, heavy riding, and eventually some battle training." He left out the part that he had no idea where to begin training the stallion to be a warhorse. He knew only Liliana and had no luck at Casa, but they were all busy perhaps. "If you just want a riding companion, keep it like that. I know Heritage is smart enough to make the distinction between friend and foe, but it's a risk I'll be taking." He sniffed a bit, shaking his head at the colt again. "But I figure better have a battle companion than dead flesh. Though, I really don't hope to find myself in that situation." Better safe than sorry, though.

Photo taken by Luana. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.silv_01 {padding:5px 0px 115px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TNRWU.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#f5fbf9; border: 1px solid #b8d7d3; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.silv_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 4px 0px 4px;text-align:justify;}
.silv_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #51704f; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.silv_01 .ooc {text-align:left; color:#51704f; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.silv_01 .wc {color:#51704f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 5px;}
.silv_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#1b5c28;}
.silv_01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1b5921;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread