Beauty in the mire
[html]

is okey <3 i make ya wait too

Isabella carefully spun back around, slowly enough to make it seem as though she meant to be caught undressed so. She let a delicate smile appear on her lips despite her annoyance that someone, especially a man, found her doing something so lowly. "Oh, it seems I have been discovered," she said coyly, crossing her hands underneath her breasts, knee jutting forward slightly in a modest attempt to keep herself covered. Not that she really needed it. She knew her goods were quite lovely and did not care to hide them all that much; it was all for show, especially if anyone else managed to stumble upon this nightmare. Reykr was not in the form she had met him in, but she was still surprised to see him here. She had not been aware he had joined this place as she had. But she was still mildly glad to see him; he was a familiar face, and a known malleable male soul.

"It's nice to see you too, Monsieur Helsi." Isabella gave the man a sidelong look before she glanced back at her pile of petals in the basket and on her skirt. She rubbed at her arm, returning her stormy eyes to the male. "I did not come prepared, you see," she answered with a gesture to the bush of swamp roses. "I found them by chance, and figured I would take as much as I could. They smell divine." Isabella returned her hands to beneath her bust, knowing it emphasized her generous curves and drew the eye to them more. Not that she really needed it; this man seemed to be good to women, but a little extra sweetening never went amiss. Turning slightly, the women bent behind her to pluck a bloom from the bush and then turned again to Reykr. "Come smell, it truly is an interesting find here," she tempted, her voice dripping warm honey.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread