Beauty in the mire
[html]

OOC:

Her movements were always so slow, yet so beautiful that it was almost ridiculous, even to Reykr Helsi. He didn't complain though, because he did enjoy the show every time he got to see it. She spoke coyly, and Reykr had a doggish grin on his chocolate maw as he looked at her with his feral sweet corn eyes. It seems as if I'm pretty good at discovering you again and again. spoke the male with a chuckle passing his lips. It made him happy that she recognized him though, seeing as she went on to speak of how it was nice to see him, and she called him by his last name. Please, just call me Reykr, or Rey if you please, m'lady, there's little need for formalities with this one. spoke the male and then he began to listen to the words of the woman as they came. She was being a girl, and picking flowers like girls do. Reykr was not much of a flower picker, for he was more into picking herbs, not so much good smelling flowers unless he needed them for covering his scent.

The wolf dog was invited to smell the flowers, but not without a graceful display by the woman, and honey-dripped tones falling from her lips. Reykr's tail started to wag back and forth lightly as he took a few more steps towards the woman, and he put his nose to the flower that was offered by the woman. It did smell good, and he figured that it would be a good flower to use when covering the Salsolian scent. It does smell heavenly. the male agreed with the woman as a smile formed again on his maw and he looked up to her.

I can help you carry some if you would like me to, lady Isabella. the male offered as he looked at her, wondering if she would need his help doing that, or if she'd rather be left alone.

<style type="text/css">
.fre1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b4bc; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c6166; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e0OKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41565b; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread