Wrinkles in the Sky
[html]

out of character stuffs

Jiva welcomed his presence brightly, tail wagging. Tharin's body arched dominantly, proud of all that he saw. He'd earned a position of trust in the pack, and he wouldn't be letting it go. He loved the pack, even if it wasn't the home he'd been born in. The occasional strangeness was forgiven as he let himself be enveloped by the safe nature of the familiarity the other packs lacked. He didn't like luperci very much, unsure of how he was going to fight against creatures that could become so much larger than him. Guilt ran through him in quiet moments, remembering the pack that he'd failed, but most of the time he was happy.

Nodding his head Tharin checked the grounds of the border again. Someone had come by and paused for a short time before leaving again. It wasn't anything big to deal with. His tail wagged picking up the scent of a moose that passed through. If it was still in the pack perhaps he could call some members together to hunt it down. I patrol the borders everyday. I was actually surprised to come across your scent. I don't usually run into you along here.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread