Wrinkles in the Sky
[html]
Word Count :: 242 OOC: Jiva's a wimp

Jiva knew who attacked Palaydrian she had confessed everything to him not long ago and it had been hard for her but Jiva knew who he was, though he knew he was no match for anyone not with his attitude. At the question the man thought of the countless hours his parents tried to teach him something of offensive fighting, he had been interested for only a few minutes but he didn’t really care for it. He knew a bit of self defense, but just barely. He knew everything he was taught....

“Kind of... but I’m no good at fighting. My mom, she wanted to make sure I could live through my first few years of life and she told me the only way was to learn how to fight. My dad agreed. I don’t know what made them feel that way, whatever they went through they were afraid I would go through it too, but I’m below par when it comes to fighting...”

Jiva said. He did not face Tharin, but he did move his head in the direction the other was looking hoping he hadn’t spotted something Jiva missed, but he could see nothing. He still didn’t meet with the man’s face not sure if he thought Jiva a weakling of the pack. He could understand that Noah had an excuse but he still had spunk and was able to defend himself well. Very well.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread