Wrinkles in the Sky
[html]
Word Count :: 247 OOC: merp sorry blanked mind

Jiva wondered what went on in the mind of the other man. He couldn’t tell as the man examined Jiva, which made him feel uncomfortable, but as he was a higher rank he had every right to look at him as close as he liked. Jiva only followed soundlessly. He wasn’t a scrawny male with no strength, he just didn’t use it to his advantage. He sighed at the man’s answer.

“If it comes to the pack or anyone’s safety I am capable of holding my own.”

He said in a voice that showed he was quite capable of what he was taught. He remembered helping Zalen with the cougar, though he had nearly been mauled by her he had been the distraction Zalen needed to chase her away. He knew how to fight, he was strong enough to fight. He was a well built man of most average luperci height. He just did not use it as everyone else.

“Drin is going to seek out help to learn how to defend herself, I’m sure you could help her, maybe give her a few pointers. I could try but I’m afraid I’d end up drilling her like my mom drilled me.”

He said sheepishly. His mother had been relentless, though her past was due to the whole of his training self defense, it also made him not want to fight because of the way she acted about it.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread