Wrinkles in the Sky
[html]

out of character stuffs

Tharin nodded his head appreciatively as Jiva spoke up, assuring that he could hold his own if needed. It's good to hear that. Maybe you could help me train. I could use someone to train against. Makes it easier to adapt to situations. Months of playing Hunter hadn't benefited him as much as he'd thought on his first hunt, as the deer had moved unpredictably, unlike the prey in his games which always reacted in the way that brought him out on top. He could apply what he'd learned as a child about that to his fight training. That way he'd be ready when a real enemy appeared.

His tail waved behind him, hearing that Palaydrian would be seeking out help. Of course! It was good to hear that she was taking steps to protect herself. Tharin didn't want to see her as torn up as she was ever again. That meant not only improving himself, but making sure that the pack improved as a whole. He would talk with Zalen if he could about helping the pack learn self defense. It was sorely needed.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread