Wrinkles in the Sky
[html]

yup, the only things going on in his head is hunting and fighting XD

Asked what else he did around the pack Tharin considered. Patrols were usually done twice a day. Then he'd hunt, which could take between a short wait to half of the sun's passing before he managed to catch enough for him to be satisfied that the pack would be cared for. Afterwards, he usually went back to the den and saw how everyone else was doing. Head down to the meadow to see if Fayne was there, chase some prey and swim in the stream.

If he was really lucky, Kiara and Lucia wouldn't be too busy and he could be with them. He loved being around the pair. Lucia was a sweet girl, and Kiara was always up for some fun. I don't do a lot. I go swimming. I like being around my pack mates. It felt a bit odd for him to talk about this, not knowing exactly what he should say. His ears twitched at the growling stomach, laughing a little. Sounds like it's time to grab something to eat.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread