i have my mothers dreams,
[html]

So sorry for the delay omg, and I hope the PP is alright. This summer has been a total muse killer. X_X I hope you won’t hold that against me. <3 Hey, I was thinkin’ about this thread not too long ago…. I feel like Odessa and Maggie could be really good friends. What do you think? Smile They should go on a double date or something, that would be so cute! Haha.

Odessa’s friendly attitude put a smile on Maggie’s tired face. It was a welcome change to the stressful way of life she had adopted post-birth. Odessa seemed genuinely interested in seeing them, and she was the first Salsolan to express that interest. At Odessa’s interest, Maggie grinned, turned around, and started walking back in the direction of her home. “I have been extremely well, I have three beautiful children. Though admittedly I am in desperate need of a solid night’s sleep,” the Confidant said with a toothy grin. Luckily the duo had met not far from Maggies’ residence, so the walk didn’t take long.

”Denver is great as well, he has been a tremendous help. I didn’t think we were made for this type of life, but somehow we’ve managed to do a thing or two right,” The entrance to her residence was before them sooner than Maggie realized. Maggie looked back to the dying sun and realized why there were no excited yips or barks. Sunset was the pup’s bed time, and it appeared Denver had no problem getting them to slumber.

”We must be very quiet, “ Maggie whispered to Odessa, her eyes still gleaming with excitement. She pushed the rotten wood door open and came upon the gentle scene she imagined in her head. Denver must have head to bed, but her three little balls of life were in their makeshift cradle, fast asleep. Florence contrasted nicely while she lay across her dark sister’s back, and Houston was in tight ball against Florence’s back. Maggie looked at Odessa for approval. “What do you think?” she said quietly, her eyes glued to her pale, eldest daughter.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread