you're just like, sunlight.
[html]

Alma looked down when she pointed at her stomach, though she'd already noticed it and took note of it. Her head shot back up when she mentioned the father. "Angel?" She asked. The name conjured up nothing, at first. It took her a moment to connect it with the dark coyote she saw at the meeting. She really didn't know the man and had only seen him in passing, and this was hardly a good first impression. The orange coyote certainty didn't take his side; Emma was young and while Alma had never experienced heat and how much it could influences one's actions, she didn't blame her for it. When her father had gotten her mother pregnant without mateship, he didn't run off like a coward. She expected no less of any other male that had gotten a woman pregnant, particularly one as young as Emmanuelle.

She was tempted to interrupt her golden-haired friend, and ask more questions, but forced herself to stay quiet until she finished. Too many questions might overwhelm her in this state, and she was already upset. Alma placed a hand on her friend's shoulder, then hugged her - awkwardly, because she wasn't sure putting pressure on her belly would be a good idea. "I can't believe he'd... well, any man, would do that, though he must not be much of one if he's not willing to face the consequences of his actions." That was putting it lightly. Emma was like a little sister to Alma, and she felt just as angry if some man had knocked one of her blood sisters and left her to fend for herself.

"You won't be alone. It takes a pack to raise a family. If my father had been so cowardly and left my mother on my own, she would have raised me with the help of her pack." She actually wasn't quite so sure of that, considering the circumstances, but she thought that Inferni would not be judgmental in the way a wolf pack might be to her mother carrying coyote pups. "Inferni won't reject you and leave you on your own. Even if some of the other coyotes are too busy, I could help. I admit I've never had pups, but I'd wager your... their father hasn't had any either."

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread