Bow Shots
[html]
WC: 388 OOC: wheefun!!

To see the dark colored man was a relief to the woman. His smile brought one to her face as he came and gave her a hug. She didn’t push away, in fact she squeezed tightly to show she was happy to see him too and to make sure this was all still real. It was hard to imagine she was seeing a friend for a second time and it was good.

“I keep my promises. You’re a good friend, I’d like to keep it that way.”

As he looked at the horse she could see a hint of recognition in his eyes and he spoke the mare’s name. She looked over at the mare who came closer to lip at the man in a warm greeting. Eclipse couldn’t help but smile sadly. She looked back at the man with sad eyes. She knew what happened to the owner of the mare though not the whole story.

“Yeah she saved me even when she was full of foal. She helped me from not falling off a cliff and followed me ever since. She had her baby, he’s at the stables but he should be fine for some time.”

she said, giving him a look that meant she was sad that he knew Grace’s old owner. Did he know the woman was gone? Claudius had told her and even told her she should keep the horse and she had. She would be quite reluctant to hand her over now, but she would if he demanded her back.

“I had come to bring her back to her. Saul, my cousin and Skye my leader knew who she was and I couldn’t keep her if she had an owner. Claudius he told me about what happened and said I should keep her. I hope you aren’t angry.”

She said biting her lip worried about what he was thinking at that very moment. She did come and she did offer the horse back but the man seemed so nervous as it was stuttering as he spoke. She thought he was just scared of her and that it wasn’t a problem with his own speech. She watched to see the man’s reaction not sure how he would take all this.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread