Bow Shots
[html]
WC: 585 OOC: OMG RAAAT! Tongue

“Oh he seemed a bit scared when talking about the horses, but I have not gotten to know him really so I will trust you.”

She said. Claudius had been quite nervous around Eclipse that he had stuttered. Or that’s how she perceived was why he did. She made sure to keep a hold of the mare’s reigns so that she didn’t step on them. Eclipse wasn’t use to horses to ride bareback yet, and it would take some time for her to think about it.

Eclipse stepped in pace with Frodo. He was a brisk walker, which she liked. It meant he got to his destination without hesitation. A sure sign of someone who was determined. She listened as he spoke of his children growing and she grinned. She still didn’t know what a boomerang was but that mattered little. Just listening to him talk about the pups was fascinating he loved the children very much and she was glad he liked talking about them, though it did make her wistfully think about her own, but she reminded herself, they would end up hating her if she did. She quietly walked enjoying the company and the scene.

“The last time I was here, I was a puppy tresspassing. A woman named foxglove, she came and found me. I’d gotten in pretty far. I don’t know how, most days wolves keep pretty good eyes on their packs.”

She said as the entered the middle of the town. She had not been here, but probably wouldn’t have gotten too much further if she had. She waited outside his home seeing it was quaint and nice. She had found a home of her own, though it felt almost too big and too empty. She felt better staying outside where she could enjoy the summer days. She at least had a place to shelter if it got too bad outside. She waited patiently and when he returned she jumped wide eyes at the rat that sat on his shoulder. It was out of place and she nearly screamed if it wasn’t for Frodo being there. He introduced the animal as his spirit guide. She looked up at him hesitantly not sure what he meant.

“What’s a spirit guide?”

She had never heard of one before and wasn’t sure how comfortable she would feel with it. It was a strange thing and she watched it for a little while before following him. If Frodo was ok with the strange creature she would go with it. Again she waited outside waiting to meet the horse the man named Strider. When she saw him her reaction to him was by far different htan her reaction to the spirit guide. She smiled as she saw the stallion being led out and she felt Grace move around to take a better look. She neighed softly in greeting.

“I think she remembers him. SO shall we? Where should we go? Perhaps a hunt out in the forest?”

She asked her eyes bright. She had brought her own bow, because frankly she never left home without it. She saw his bow was a bit bigger than hers and she wondered if she could even draw the thing. There would be time to find out if he allowed her. She knew she was protective of her own bow, though she was ok with letting one see and handle it.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread