Bow Shots
[html]
WC: 358 OOC: Whew!!!!!

She nodded slowly in understanding, well sort of, as Frodo explained how Claudius talked. Well she guessed it was good that she wasn’t the one who made him stutter so. It made her feel a bit more comfortable. She smiled at he spoke of people sneaking in, but hard to sneak out. She remembered she never knew much about border laws. She was still really young and her parents had left by the time she was able to learn.

“I didn’t really know better until Foxglove told me that it isn’t a good idea.”

Eclipse said. The memory was fresh and she played with the tail of her scarf, in which the young woman had given to Eclipse on the second meeting. The explanation of the apparition on the man’s shoulder didn’t leave her any happier, but far more curious. Only happened to those who were AniWayan. She wondered if she too lived her if she would be able to get one. The thought of a spirit coming to her was a strange one.

“It is very strange. So they choose you? It is fascinating, but I know nothing of spirits or death. Not really.”

That thought made her uncomfortable and she was very happy to change the subject. He had jumped on his horse and voiced out where they would head. She nodded and brightened as he spoke of a buck that had been injured. She brightened at this and nodded. She was already in her own saddle as she reigned Grace towards the north.

“I would like that, it would be my pleasure to help you after all you have allowed me onto your lands, and to share your company.”

She blushed a little looking away. He was very nice and just the word hunt and she was there. She was a born hunter and it was the first thing her father had taught her. Though she was also one for plants. She loved gardening and growing things that she could use in her food. This day was just getting better and better!

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread