Bow Shots
[html]
WC: 402 OOC: That's fine <3 and he's such a gentleman Big Grin

What he said made her think and think hard. She had always thanked her food in her own type of ritual and Ichika had a ritual all their own about hunting, but none of it was to send off the spirit of the animal she just killed. Raising her eyebrows she looked at him smiling as he tried brushing off the mud that splattered against his legs. Either he was a very clean man or he was trying to impress her. She said nothing though as Grace easily kept up with the stallion and Eclipse held on as well as she could. She did not speak as it did take much of her concentration to ride the animal at this pace. Talk would come when they stopped and worked on their bows.

Eclipse was quite taken with the scene before her as the meadow seemed to open its arms at her wide and welcoming. A grateful smile played across her lips as Frodo came to a stop and jumped down. He took the initiative to help Eclipse down and as she took his hand for help she blush, not embarrassed, but just happy. She jumped down with his help and straightened her fur a bit where she was sitting against Grace.

“Thank you... and perhaps you can show me this ritual if we get this buck, I have never really heard about sending off a spirit before.”

She truly was interested and wanted to know more. AniWaya was a place of old traditions and customs that had once belonged to humans, though she didn’t know the last part. She just liked that it had such traditions and that there was so much that went into the pack, even spirits seemed to want to help it by helping the members of the pack. She waited for Frodo to begin. It was his land after all and she was here to learn from him. Her tail swayed back and forth as she happily waited for him.

“And I hope I am not too rude to be asking, but what is the King of the tunnels?”

She asked remembering the question she wanted to ask him earlier when she couldn’t as it took a bit of concentration for her to keep up and not fall off the horse. She could ride, but she wasn’t always the best at it.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread