this is not a drive by
[html]

sounds good. oh, and hit me if I take this long again

"I am good, and you?" The orange coyote answered. She hesitated a bit when Sparrow mentioned reading over the letter, and a hint of nervousness could be seen in her eyes. However, she didn't share the Tribunus's concern over its contents; rather, the coywolf was concerned because she couldn't read it.

Alma took the parchment from her hand and stared at its contents. She tilted her head in an attempt to make sense of the words. When that failed to produce any result, she turned the paper sideways, then upside down, then tilted it at an angle. "Uh..." At last, she pulled the parchment away from her eyes and looked back at the messenger. "I think it looks good. I don't see anything you should change," she answered, blatantly lying. To anyone else, it was probably painfully obvious that she didn't know how to read, but for some reason Alma thought she should cover up her last of knowledge, lest she look stupid.

She held out the letter so Sparrow could take it back and deliver it. She wasn't truly concerned that the woman had gotten anything wrong, so didn't need to read it anyway. Any mistake she might make would probably be minor, and one she wouldn't have noticed even if she had been able to read. Alma didn't think there was anything wrong with the original message, and trusted her fellow Infernian to not purposefully miswrite it.

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread