this is not a drive by
[html]
I think you can reply one more time, and then Sparrow shall paddle off to Ithiel! Big Grin And the wait wasn't that long. xD <3

Sparrow replied softly, "I am doing quite fine this morning, thank you." Her small smile faltered a little when she noticed the other seemed to be unsure about something, and her first thought went to that she was starting to rethink her actions. But, it did not seem it was the case; foremost, she had seemed absolute whenever she prompted her, and if she was having second thoughts, the mottled hybrid doubted that she would be vague about it like she was being now.

She became even more confused when Alma took the parchment, and began what she thought was reading. When she started to twisted her head, and then the message, the doe was not even sure if she was actually reading it. At least, she did not know anyone who read things like that, and thought it would be difficult if something was upside down--she knew, since she tried before. She took back the parchment when it was handed back to her, and despite the bright hybrid's words that everything was okay, she was not sure if she was be honest.

She rolled the letter back up once more and tied it, all the while wearing a hesitant face. "Are you... sure you read it right?" she asked, her questions shyly spoken,"...Can you read?" She did not want to offend her, but she could not think of any other words to say than the direct ones she stated. "Its okay, if you can't," Sparrow quickly added, in case she touched some topic that would make Alma upset. "I did not know how to read before I came to Inferni, either."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread