they [ s p u n ] a web for me.
[html]

(548)

ooc; song is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHg-PhseKOQ trouble - coldplay.

The talk with Alma had helped to raise her spirits, and the coyote woman was eager to leave Inferni for a week or so to help her mind be at ease and to erase some of the stress that was evident on her face. She had not seen a hair of Angel since the meeting, and there was no doubt in her mind that the dark Catalan male was avoiding her, and it stung regardless of what her ginger-haired friend had said. Sadness washed over her frame and she decided to get up and go outside, these last few days she had stayed in her bedroom and cuddled with her cats. To be honest, she had listened intently for movement in Angel’s room but had heard nothing thus far so it was obvious he was somewhere else entirely and had no mind to seek her out. With a growl she moved her slightly swollen body away from her mattress and combed her hair before leaving her room, slamming her door for effect and gazing down the hallway to Angel’s room. Just to make herself feel better she stuck her tongue out to his closed door and marched down the hallway and down the stairs.

Emma looked out the window to appraise the day outside and it seemed nature felt like matching her mood for once, for it was rainy and dreary outside. A sad little frown was plastered onto her normally sunny features and she opened the front door, a little sigh exiting her delicate maw. The day smelt of fresh rain and fragrant flowers, and she was glad for the honeysuckle that bordered the mansion. Slowly she walked down the stairs and towards the gardens, examining the flowers as she went. Most were well-cared for, and she had this to boast about. She was the clan’s medic and the regular flora was just important as the medical varieties, and she enjoyed working in the gardens and greenhouse. However she did not stay in the gardens for long, rain started to drizzle from the dark, overcast skies and she made her way to the greenhouse. Her step was soft and gentle, the picture of someone feeling very weak and mixed up emotionally.

The woman clasped her hands together, wringing them as she entered the temporary shelter. Nervously she looked around, rolling her shoulders and picking up the watering can to get to work. It had been previously filled and she set herself about watering the dry looking troughs, singing to the plants as she went along. The lonely hybrid began humming a pianist melody, attempting to soothe her troubled mind. The humming slowly turned into words, with the rain quietly drumming against the plexi glass aiding in her song. “ Oh no, I see. A spider web, it’s tangled up with me, and I lost my head. The thought of all the stupid things I said, oh no - what’s this? A spider web, and I’m caught in the middle.. Oh I turned to run, the thought of all the stupid things I’ve done… “ The blond coywolf began, her voice soft and melodic.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread