You think you are complicated deep mystery to all
OOC: Let's hope that Liam doesn't get too angry with her about the stillborn >.>

IC: As soon as her mate started to talk, Ayasha knew that there was something wrong, that he was leaving. He could get better by going away? Was that too much to hope for and believe? Her eyes grew almost sad. "Where are you going?" She was desperately curious and yet also desperate to keep him from leaving. Though she knew him well enough that she knew that he would still go.

He promised that he would come back and she nodded numbly. She believed that he believed it but there were all sorts of things that could go wrong. But she could offer him something to help. "Why don't you take Ahuli? He'll get you there much faster than walking and I won't need him for a while. Plus, he likes you." He knew his mistress's love and whom she trusted.

Then his leaving brought something up that she was dreading. She wasn’t sure how to tell him or what his reaction to her telling would be but she had to. "Liam, there is something I need to tell you. The stillborn, it was black. I didn’t want to tell you right away because I was sure you would blame me and I was afraid of your reaction to the news. I hope you're not mad at me for not telling you." She was crying but not really hard. She really was sorry about not telling him but was worried both about him and her.

Messages In This Thread