Incentive
[html]

Garnet eyed the venison and couldn’t help lick her chops; the scent wafted up to her and made her mouth water. When Anselm offered her a bite, she couldn’t resist taking the meatier piece. Sinking her teeth into the tasty flesh, the black female listened carefully to what her superior was saying. Her ears pricked when she heard the name ‘Dahlia de Mai’ but she didn’t say anything as he continued. So this mysterious pack had attacked them directly, not just tried to pick off innocent wandering coyotes. ’Wonder if I’ll have to fight them…’

Garnet raised her bloody muzzle from the deer meat as Anselm mentioned a hostage. Licking off some of the scraps, she stood up; most of the meat on the piece she had taken was gone, leaving only a coupe of scraps; if something hadn’t taken it when she came back, she would pick it up and gnaw on it some more. Garnet flicked back an ear as he met her eye, but said nothing until he finished his speech. ”Yes, how am I supposed to open the locks? I am not yet a shifter myself.” Again, the female flicked back an ear, remembering how she had questioned the usefulness of the Optime form. ”Besides that, are there any do’s or don’ts I should be aware of?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread