Incentive
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Garnet wondered why she was trying to be nice to this wolf. The other female obviously hated her guts and would probably attack her if given half the chance. But then, Garnet knew that Firefly couldn’t get out of the shed, and that made her more comfortable than cocky. ”Hmmm, maybe. And it seems to me that half of the savagery occurs within our borders. Would you believe Inferni attacking Inferni?” Garnet snorted before chuckling a bit. ”Wait, you probably would, ignore that question.” The black coyote smiled a bit at Firefly.

She raised an eyebrow a bit as the other narrowed her green eyes. Garnet shrugged. ”Well, you’re the one that said I should broaden my horizons. That and I was just curious. Maybe you could elaborate on the ‘world outside my savage bloodthirsty clan’?” Again, Garnet raised an eyebrow at Firefly. However, she could not ignore the wolf’s last comment, which made the coyote snort. ”You say that like I tell everyone everything all the time. Not like I’ve even really met Gab anyways.” She shrugged and used a front paw to scratch her ear. Garnet wasn’t exactly trying to make enemies here, in fact she was attempting to do just the opposite. The coyote knew that Firefly would eventually be released, seeing as Gabriel probably would exchange her for his own daughter, and when that happened Garnet didn’t want Firefly feeling like she had to come and kick her ass.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread