Incentive
[html]

OoC:

IC:
The black coyote watched Firefly carefully, listening to what she said. They were having a nice little conversation, oh yes. The wolf prisoner was absolutely determined to hate the coyote, or to make Garnet hate her at least. Garnet lifted an eye brow at the mention of multiplying. ”Well, a lot of us have half or more wolf blood. Isn’t that interesting? All this hype about wolves and coyotes hating each-other and yet…” The coyote trailed off, before addressing the actual issue. ”Besides, it was just me and one other coyote, and it was kinda my fault in the first place, so maybe I deserved it, I’m still going to kick his ass someday.” As she went farther into the sentence, Garnet turned her head away from Firefly until she wasn’t really even talking to the she-wolf.

There was a snort from within the shed and the coyote wondered if they were going to get into a snorting contest, or some other stupid activity. The black female’s ears pricked up as Firefly tempted her with tiny tidbits of information. ”Why’d they think you were barbarians?” Garnet attempted to coax the other into telling her more, though her purpose for doing so wasn’t malicious. The young female honestly wanted to know.

Garnet swiveled one ear towards the wolf and the other away as she hissed. The black coyote looked around behind her, just to make sure there wasn’t someone standing randomly somewhere. ”Not really and no. I’d never call him that to his face, see.” She turned back to Firefly, yawning slightly. ”What about Dahlia de Mai? What’s it like over there?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread