Incentive
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Garnet watched Firefly carefully as she chuckled suddenly. It surprised her, because this whole time the wolf had been trying to hate her, or at least trying to get Garnet to hate her. However, it now seemed as if the other female had given up, which was good, and would no doubt make talking to her much easier. ”I wouldn’t know, I only have a tiny bit of wolf blood in me, but I think that they just don’t mention it.” The black coyote looked back at the ivy-covered mansion, wondering what it was like inside. An inquiry from the shed made her turn back to Firefly though.

Garnet snorted at the question. ”I don’t know who he was, but I sort-of blew my mouth off, if you know what I mean. He didn’t take it lightly when I talked back to him, so he made me submit and shit. Bastard acted like he knew who I was too, just wouldn’t tell me his name.” The female coyote huffed as she thought of Hybrid and laid back her ears. However, they perked back up again as the wolf answered her previous question.

Thinking, Garnet used a paw to scratch and ear slightly. They had hated them… because they were happy? The she-yote frowned her brows in confusion. ”So, that’s it? They just came and hated you because you were peaceful and happy? What the fuck is up with that.” The black female huffed. ’Can’t people just let each other be happy? Do they have to go and destroy things when they see peace?’

At Firefly’s question, Garnet merely shrugged. ”Dunno, just curious, I suppose, and trying to make conversation.” The coyote smiled at the wolf, red eyes picking out her form in the darkness of the shed. ”Besides, it wouldn’t be fair if I told you my life story and then knew nothing about you. And a one sided conversation gets old fast.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread