[M] [DND] sanguine debauchery
[html]
OOC: / +200

Despite his aggressive stance and the rage and lust that grew like a monster within him the brute nipped tenderly at Sebastian’s neck with a teasing growl. His eyes rolled back into his head as the tiny male gently played with his ear. His jaw relaxed and opened ever so slightly in a grunt as the red fox nipped at his throat, and a began to grow in protest. Pulling back slightly his golden eyes intensely looked into the matching set before him. I always get what I want. He huffed with a sideways smirk. He was the alpha of these lands and if he wanted to fuck everyone in it he god damn would and no one would stop him.

Just as he was about to force the crimson trickster to the ground a voice caught his attention. His lip curled up the show his teeth but not a sound came from him as Ismeme restrained the brown hued ex-slave. The Sole would not growl at Hadley, as much as his judgment was clouded at the moment and his blood boiled at being interrupted he dare not scare the continuously anxious male. He gave the grey female a moment to explain things before he confirmed what the males mate had already told her, We’re just foolin' around man.

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-008 b {font-weight:bold; color:#446374; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #597a8c; }
.Jazzy-008 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.Jazzy-008 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#0b222e; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2edsf1h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 335px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d4d56; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Jazzy-008 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Jazzy-008 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread