new faces, strange places
[html]

*hides in shame*

Just as Andara had suspected, once the dark boy had calmed down, he came to realize that he hadn't really been badly hurt at all. She allowed dark lips to twitch into a smirk, her scrawny tail flicking once behind her. "Good," she conceded, nodding her head as he put weight back on the injured paw. She stood then, and circled around him, looking towards where he'd been going. "Where are you headed?" she wondered, "Maybe we're going to the same place." Andy shrugged, vibrant lilacs looking back at him curiously. She didn't want to just sit here; after all, she'd come to explore. Making friends hadn't been on the agenda, but maybe she could do that, too. She needed some, after all, no matter how clumsy.

"Lilin was the one who brought me here, and I stayed with Miskunn for a while... you reminded me of them, that's all." The boys eyes in particular had stood out to the observant child, and his dark pelt and wolfish shape didn't hide his lineage either. "I'm Andara," she offered in turn with a flick of her russet tail. The scents on his fur were familiar, and she wondered if she knew his parents. Her own seemed so far away, and so long ago.

<style type="text/css">
.kudara .space {width:240px; height:300px; float:right;}
.kudara b {font-weight:bold; color:#87382e; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kudara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kudara {margin:0px auto; max-width:600px; width:90%; min-width:500px; background-color:#b6733e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jKRsQ.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #623e21; padding:5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#623e21; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread