[M] Fifty Shades of Black
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
OC: Post backdated to the 22nd June, set immediatly after 'When I said it, I meant it' thread. Necklace. I love Kai's version of romance lol. A bloody 'rose'. [WC: 902 || Pts: 10 + 7

After bringing the mattrass back from Halifax, dragging it into Axelle's den and watching her begin the make the bed, Kai had been given ten minutes to wait before the female mentioned that he would get to claim his prize. Impatience flooded through his being - it was a core part of his personality, and hated waiting, anticipation swelling with eacn minute. But just as he had accepted her time limit, Kai's little devious plan evolved some, and he poked his head back around the den mouth, glancing to Axelle once more. "On second thoughts, Cutie, how about we take half an hour? Then, it gives you time to get your den sorted, and me to... do a few other things before I let you in on what I want as my prize." He gave her no time to argue or disagree, simply vanishing from her view down the hall towards his own den.

Once there, his eyes roamed over the cover he had brought for his own door, to give his den privacy. It wasn't a priority right now. He had much more important things on his mind. His scheme was almost worked out, just a few little pieces here and there he wanted to get right, first. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the heart pendant necklace, looking over the black and white gems there. It was perfect for her, and couldn't wait to give it to her, to see her reaction. She wouldn't be expecting it from him, and he wanted it to be a complete surprise. A slow, languid smile brushed his muzzle, before he shoved the necklace back into his pocket. He needed a few more things, and getting one of them might be tricky - it was the reason for his requested time extension. It required a little more time than ten minutes.

Tugging off the cut off jean shorts, he placed them down on his furs before he let his body shift down into his Secui form, shaking himself down a little as he did so. Taking a few seconds to stretch out his muscles, still tired from the journey home from Halifax, he knew he had to get a move on. Leaving the necklace secure in his pocket in his den, Kai turned and began loping off, out of the caverns. He could only afford himself a ten minute run, but he found it was all he needed. His keen eyes caught sight of a nearby warren of rabbits, all chewing happily on a patch of grass. Happy and oblivious until Malakai raced towards them. The animals scattered but his need and urgency was great, and catching two of the animals, he was satisfied. He tore into one of them, pulling it apart with his vicious fangs, showing no mercy to his prey, gulping down whatever meat he could find from the bunny, giving him a short energy boost. But meat wasn't the only thing this animal had to offer him. It took Malakai five minutes more to find what he was after, but when he did, he smiled darkly. Shifting up again into his Optime form, he bent and grasped two beautiful long-stemmed white flowers, picking them from the ground. Returning to the bloody scene of his creation, Kai carefully dipped the head of one flower into the rich, still warm blood of the dead rabbit, staining the delicate leaves crimson. His eyes watched the blood drip from the petals, and taking both the white and newly-red flowers with him, he also snatched up the second dead rabbit and began to run back towards the caves.

His speed was slower now in his upright form, and knew he was already running late for his return. But it would be worth the wait. Reaching his den, Kai tried to catch his breath, setting the dead rabbit down and the flowers, before tugging on his jean shorts once more, petting the pocket just to be safe. Yep, the necklace was still there. Good. It was time. Suddenly, the black male felt his heart beat wildly in his chest as he thought about what lay ahead of him. Absurd, of course. It wasn't like it was his first time. But it was, with her. This two-toned female that had him beguiled. And it would be sensational.

Heading back out of his own den, he tucked the stems of the two flowers in the waistband of his shorts at his back, keeping them hidden from Axelle's view as he would approach, though kept the rabbit in his hand. His blood felt like fire in his veins as he approached and he felt like a pup again, nervous and heady with anticipation. Moving to the doorway of her den, Kai's gaze found Axelle as she was busy in her room, and just watched her for the briefest of moments, a smile drifting over his muzzle, echoed in his eyes. She was beautiful. Time to set his plan into motion. Malakai tossed the dead rabbit onto her den floor absentmindedly, knowing she would probably hate the dead animal in her den, remaining in the doorway. "Here. I brought you a little something. You're probably hungry from the trip back." His eyes remained so utterly locked upon his, refusing to let her go, his mind whirring a million miles an hour though his exterior looked as calm and collected as ever.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread