Hoplessly lost...
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... efinal.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:140px; background-position:bottom center;">
Hope you don’t mind the lack of substance but I’m a bit pressed for time.

A wry smile grazed Phoenix’s muzzle at the newbie’s question. He himself thrived in cold weather, thanks to his unapparent arctic heritage. But this dog was unused to it... and this was just the beginning hint of winter. The worst was yet to come. Come to think of it, the “unusually warm for winter” was yet to come as well. “You’re gonna hafta get used t’the cold if you wanna live here,” the aIpha said, tilting his head back to look up at the sky. “I think th’weather’s quite nice for this time a’year. ‘Bout a week ago we were havin’ some flurries. Least now th’Loony Luna’s out.”

He returned his full attention to the dog after a moment to address the more pertinent question brought to bear. “I’m glad I don’t hafta explain how this works,” he said. “Skills are a must. An’ I’m guessing you were in a pack ‘fore? What made you leave?” If she had been exiled or left cvoluntarily because she didn't get along with others, then he would need to know before allowing her into his pack. the Place of Lightning and Thunder was a peaceful place, and the last thing they needed was some troublemaker in the ranks.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread