It's 6 AM and ice cream is
[html]

Werd up, I haven't done one of these in a while.

The howl wasn't one he knew, nor was the smell. Nevertheless, the were, still shifted and standing at his full eight feet, descended the hill down to the caller. His arm had healed from his battle with SteelRose with remarkable alacrity, so much so that it hadn't slowed him down much in his fight against the mysterious kidnapper. That had happened two days ago, and even though he'd promised Asphyxia to be good as new in two days, he was still sore. That wolf had conditioned his knuckles in some way, and they injuries they left seemed to heal more slowly for whatever technique he'd used.

Approaching the caller, he recognized a little black wolf. Phoenix's daughter. Phoenix, the friend who he'd lost, who he'd struggled to carry out of the burning lands, only to lose again when he returned there looking for his children. It was a sad thing, a very sad thing, and infinitely worse for Iskata and her children, Skoll suspected. Nodding toward the smaller werewolf, Skoll smiled slightly, glad to see a member of the Phoenix/Sadira family kicking around, though she did bear a strange wound.

"It's been a while since I've seen you, little one. We didn't talk, but I'm Skoll, a friend of your dad's. What can I do for you?"

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread