It's 6 AM and ice cream is
[html]
ooc

She did remember him a little, though the memories of her puppy days had a certain haze over them. Probably from pack meetings, or the time that they had all spent clustered around Phoenix's bedside, taking care of him. Pilot and Dierdre had hovered over the leader, administering medicines, while she and her siblings had watched and worried. She remembered wondering if she, Icarus, and Kansas would become orphans; she hadn't seen her mother in what had felt like ages, at that point, and hadn't even considered Firefly a family member. Firefly was the reason her mother had left them all...to go and look for her.

And now Firefly was back, and causing trouble. Sleeping with every wolf she could get her hands on, some of Ember's friends, even...she couldn't believe it. Her sister didn't have any morals.

At the male's approach her tail wagged. She had heard that some of the old pack had taken up residence here, but wasn't sure who she would find. She only knew that Pilot was here. "I've left my pack, Dahlia de Mai. I don't agree with their fighting the coyotes, and I don't want to die to protect Haku. Cercelee, maybe....she's not done anything wrong. But Haku...no. I'm looking for somewhere to stay"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread