It's 6 AM and ice cream is
[html]
ooc

"Nope, not in the war, heh. I wouldn't have been able to fight, anyway. I was already hurt before the real fighting even started." She grinned. Her entire left arm was a horrible mess, really. The only area that wasn't injured in some way was a few inches between her elbow and her shoulder. She still had the large gash in her shoulder, but now it had been stitched up so it looked a lot better. It was strange to put her hand up and feel the pieces of hard, plastic thread that held the wound together. It was infected, still, and hurt whenever she touched it even a little bit.

"Okay" She entered the borders, tail waving back and forth. "Hybrid got my shoulder with his claws a while back, but it kept splitting back open and getting infected. Nani stitched it up, so it doesn't look so bad and it'll heal faster." She walked with him, looking around. If this was to be her new home, she wanted to see as much of it as she could. And even if it wasn't going to be, she was still interested in seeing what there was here in Shadowed Sun. "Then I broke it. Or...got it broken. Firefly had a hold of me and I yanked it out of her hold...it snapped near my wrist"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread