It's 6 AM and ice cream is
[html]
ooc: Ember is actually in her optime form ^^; I probably didn't make it clear enough. But she has a broken arm, and can't shift because of it.

She looked up at the leader nervously. In each pack that she had joined she had either been related to or closely knew the leaders...here things were a little different. She was a good deal shorter than Tayui, as well. Ember wasn't sure how to act submissive in this form, but she lowered her ears and posture, tail pausing in its never ending sweep to still, the bushy end resting against the ground.

Her introduction was made and she nodded quickly, agreeing that that was her name and that she was from Dahlia de Mai. She had told Skoll that she was leaving because of the war--it was a major reason that she had left--but there was more to the story than that. She didn't know if it was something that Tayui needed to know, or not, and she certainly would have been more comfortable telling Pilot, but Ember decided to let it out. A pack member's business was the alpha's business; one member's choices could affect the entire pack, really.

"I..." She looked as if she wasn't sure what to say for a moment, or how to phrase it. "am also seeking refuge from one of my packmates..my sister, Firefly. And I would ask that if she comes here to visit someone that I be told...so that I might leave, to avoid her."

But maybe she was getting ahead of herself. She hadn't even been accepted yet, and she was already asking for more than she should have been. More than she deserved. "In Dahlia de Mai was a scout...and fourth-ranked in the pack. Until Firefly...she took my rank."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread