It's 6 AM and ice cream is
[html]
ooc:

She wanted to live somewhere different. There were other options, places that she could go and join...but she didn't want the automatic acceptance that she had gotten in her last packs. She wanted to work for what she had, and not feel like she'd only gotten in because her family members ran the place. Phoenix had welcomed her back with open arms, and her cousin Haku had allowed her to join despite what she had said about her abilities. He'd even made her a scout. Now that she had more experience she would consider such an offer...but back then she'd been nothing but homeless, lonely, and afraid. Not good traits for a scout to have. If she went to Phoenix Valley, she would be living with her mother again...which was the last thing she wanted. She wanted independence.

"I wasn't a very good scout in Dahlia." She started. "But...I can only hope that my skills will improve over time. I really do like watching wolves, keeping track of where everyone is and what everyone else is doing. And protecting the borders, too. If you will accept me, I will try my hardest to do Shadowed Sun good. I want to stay here for as long as you'll have me"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread