It's 6 AM and ice cream is
[html]
ooc:

"It was the only thing Haku thought I would be good at. I'm not good at a lot of things." She said hurriedly afterwards. "Maybe it would be best for me to get healed up first...and then we could decide together how I might be of service to Shadowed Sun."

She couldn't really do anything with her arm the way it was. Naniko had given her the cast material to give to Pilot; she'd be able to have a real cast once the gouges in her arm were healed. They needed to breathe; the white wolf had said that if she were to put a cast over everything now that the gashes could get infected. Ember didn't really like the idea of only having one arm that she could use, but as long as she knew that it would heal eventually then she could learn to live with it.

"Of course I'll be happy here. I think I've lived too long amongst those of my line...I need to break away from them and be my own person. I've heard that this is the pack dedicated to knowledge and learning. Isn't learning about yourself included in that?" The yearling wasn't sure if what she had said was the right thing or not, but she couldn't lie. She would devote herself to this pack, to learning more about herself and about the world around her...slowly, but surely.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread