It's 6 AM and ice cream is
[html]
Tayui nodded in agreement; Ember could take as much time as she needed to heal and begin anew. There was a slight pause as the girl finished speaking; this time, Tayui smiled in return. The girl was right. She had to reassure herself, that the girl meant no harm, leaving a pack at war to find them, that it was truly her decision, not anyone else's. Perhaps she felt indebted to the girl to ask, for Ember Agaric, the one who this child owed her name to, had never joined her in her own pack. She really just wanted to know what the girl was thinking before deciding anything, as Skoll had told her little but her name and previous pack.

Tayui supposed that in many ways, she had come to discover a lot about herself here as well. One had to be in tuned with themselves before deciding what they liked or wished to pursue. Ember's answer satisfied her curiosity, thus ending the short conversation. Tayui glanced over at Skoll as he spoke up, then nodded quickly once he had finished. "I do hope you find what you are looking for here, Ember. For the time being, you will be ranked as Periokoi, essentially a subordinate. Feel free to go through the books in our library and see what piques your interest. If at some point you would like to pursue a co-rank, talk to either Pilot or I, and we can tell you more about it. If you would like, I could show you around, or you can explore the area for yourself." She paused, then smiled. "Welcome to Shadowed Sun, Ember."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread