Comfort of the stranger
[html]
Word Count :: +400
OOC here!

This was horrible. Terrible. A nightmare! For weeks she had thought she was pregnant, and now she found out she was not. She wished she had never gone to Cour des Miracles... as if that would have changed anything. She wished she had never gotten excited and spread the news about her pregnancy through her pack, to her mate, to her mother. She wished, she wished... and she wanted to be alone. They only planned to spend one more day near the Court, and despite the news the stubborn alphess still wanted to go to Casa di Cavalieri to see her sister even though she could no longer gush over being pregnant, so she and Jiva would leave on the morrow for the Casa. But for now, the alphess of New Dawn meandered aimlessly through the unclaimed territory just outside of the Court, hoping some time among the wild would clear her head.

How had they confirmed Ayita's diagnosis that this pregnancy was false? After much deliberation and convincing, Titania transformed. She had been so far along in her pregnancy – or what she thought was a pregnancy – that if she changed it would have been traumatic to her body. But when she did there had been no affect. No pains, no labor, and of course no nearly-aborted babies. She had shifted in front of her own mother, and when she came into her Optime shape crying, her mother held her and comforted her just as she had when she was a puppy. At least Orin was around when she found out the news.

“I don't want to believe it...” she muttered to herself as she picked up a stone and chucked it at a tree. It glanced off, and Titania wanted the violence to satisfy her tumultuous spirit, but it did not, and that only served to anger her more. Why! Why would Luna do this to her? What had she done? She worked hard to build the pack, she loved Zalen with all her heart. Was their love not enough? What if he thought she did not love him enough?

“Oh... no,” she stopped abruptly and turned her eyes to the sky, though there was no moon waiting for her in the daylight. Her heart leaped into her throat and tears stung her eyes as the innocent alphess came to the only natural conclusion... “Does he not really love me?!”

firefly come back to me, make the night as bright as day
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread