Comfort of the stranger
[html]
WC: 258 OOC: haha I couldn't help it! I wanted her to fall off a horse and this was the perfect chance hehehe.

It was the rock hitting the tree that set things in motion. It spooked Grace who reared and threw her rider, though she ran, it was only for a few feet. THe mare could not see there was any danger and noticed she spooked for no reason. Eclipse however rolled on the ground as she had the air knocked out of her lungs. Nothing was broken but she felt as though she had been split in half for a few moments. As she recovered from the fall she heard someone speaking in a tone almost too soft for her to hear, but she heard crying too. She got up holding her ribs as though they would fall apart if she were to let go and walked toward the woman who was the one that threw the stone and now talking to herself.

“Does who not love you?”

Eclipse’s own voice was shallow from her fall but she knew she would recover. The horse was many feet back and she stood alert looking at Eclipse and the new woman. She even gave Eclipse a warning neigh but the girl ignored it. She walked closer to the red and white woman but kept a fair distance when she did finally stop. She was breathing heart to get her blood pumping and her nerves to understand she was in working condition and they can make her stop hurting now.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread