Comfort of the stranger
[html]
WC: 432 OOC:

The woman offered a seat next to her, Eclipse did not think twice and it felt much better to sit. Even the woman had a beautiful name, Eclipse thought as she introduced herself. Much better than a Soulstorm... Moonsong, it was a hope for the future where her own was a torment from the past. She put too much into her name though and she’d just have to shrug it off.

“It was more of an accident really, I don’t think either of us wanted to. She shot at me and I her, we were pretty scared. In fact it happened somewhere in the forest over there.”

She siad thinking of Orin and her timid ways. She had been paranoid and she forgot who she asked she was aligned to. It had been a strange day. Though strange days were days one tends to remember best, she mused to herself. They got back on the subject at hand and Eclipse didn’t pressure the woman to speak. She let her do it on her own time. Her ears moving back and forth. Eclipse had no experience what so ever in pregnancy and she had no idea what it meant to be a hormonal pregnancy, but it seemed the woman genuinely thought she was going to have pups, now that Eclipse looked harder she could see well enough why the woman would, she looked proportionate to that of a pregnant female, but even so, Eclipse didn’t speak until Titania was finished.

“You don’t think your mate loves you … because you didn’t get pregnant? I don’t know about anything like that, but if he wants to be with you and he says he loves you and he shows it, I think that matters more. As for the lying thing, maybe your body lied but you truly thought you were. Do you really think you were lying to your pack? I think you believed it and that alone means you were telling the truth you knew.”

Philosophical stuff... Eclipse had never been good at it, though she was basically trying to tell the woman she was not lying in the first place. Now love she had no idea about that, it was not her strong point, in fact it was one of the weakest points she had in her tiny little life. The love she had was always shared at a distance. Even with those she knew she could love, she was just too afraid to get close, but she thought she did pretty well... maybe.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread