left too late.
That's okay!
[html]
[/html]Tayui hmm’d in reply as Vesper tried to consider her question. When Vesper asked her if Laruku had a daughter named Rachias, it was Tayui’s turn to shake her head in response.

“I don’t know,” she replied. “He was about my age I think, so it’s possible that—Myrika—is his granddaughter,” she explained. As she said this, she realized that meant that Myrika was the age to be her granddaughter, too, and therefore Vesper as well. She hadn’t felt old ever, but for the first time, she realized that she was aging. It was a strange realization. She was quickly torn from somber thoughts at the mention of Anu, so naturally, she had to smile. Thinking about Anu always made her want to smile.

“I didn’t know that you knew her,” she replied slowly. “That’s lovely,” she added. “We’re living in the orchard now that Crimson Dreams has disbanded. The other leader, Savina, returned to Italy. In Savina’s absence, Anu chose to disband the pack. We’re staying together with her son, Oak. I’m not sure where we’ll end up,” she explained with a shrug, “but I’ll be sure to give word when we find somewhere permanent.” [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread