CONTEST -- Xmas in July
Character Name: Ksenija Russo
Character Gender: Female.
Character Age: 2 years n some.
Example Pictures: http://i.imgur.com/21VVW.png
Character Description: Colors

Ksenija's primary body coloration is gray chateau. This color gradually fades to silver sand along her legs, while she has a patch of iron on her face and chest. Shuttle gray drapes over her head and down her back, accented by darker shark gray along her mane and the tip of her tail. Woodsmoke decorates the very tip of her tail, her muzzle, and her ears. Her eyes are a piercing mystic blue. Kse's fur is built for cold climates and very thick, though she takes steps to keep it well-maintained. The mane of fur around her shoulders in Lupus and Secui form is particularly thick; this lends to voluminous, shaggy hair in her Optime form, which Kse cares for rather religiously. She shears it to a neat, shoulder-length cut, with silvery bangs draping over her face.
Body Type Ksenija is long of limb and body, seemingly lanky. Her form is large and well-built, with a thick chest and broad shoulders, though they are quite proportionate to her body, and do not appear quite so strong as they are in actuality. Her breasts are small and rounded, sitting high on her ribcage. Her hips are wide and rounded, as she possess a pear-shaped body. Her thighs are well-muscled and large, indicative of an endurance runner -- which Ksenija certainly is.

Jewelry or Tattoos: Ksenija's left eyebrow is pierced with a small barbell that sits snugly against her fur. Her ears are pierced once each; the piercing on her right ear is slightly misaligned, pointing upward a bit too much. These modifications were done by her father after Kseni learned to shift; Kse secretly adores the haphazard tilt of her earring and thinks of her father whenever she looks at it.
Text: Whatever seems to fit! I'm good with anything as long as it's not dark.
Picture you would like used: I don't. D:
Other: Weee first souls thing!

Table
Table Size Preference: 500 - 600 pixels wide for the image.
Color Scheme: Something to match her furs, light blues and greys or blues and greens.
Mood: Happy? Sad? Whatever goes with the scheme.
Lyrics: None.
Picture you would like used:None.
Other: None.

Signature
Text or Image?: Text.
Lyrics/Words: KSENIJA RUSSO ( big ) i can't feel nothing but i've never felt better. ( small )
Picture you would like used: N/A
Other: Shanks!

Messages In This Thread