CONTEST -- Xmas in July
Character Name: Alistair Gibson
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: Two years
Example Pictures: here, here, here, here, and here.
Character Description: Alistair is rather large for a coywolf, the wolf blood obviously being the dominant allele. His muscles are well developed and thick, showing that he obviously takes care of himself. His eyes are of mix color; a mix of bright blue and toxic green. It mostly mixes around his pupil, and around the sides the colors are solid. His coat is a fine cream, with tan socks on his left front leg and right back leg. This same color continues under his tail and inside of his ears. However, Alistair does have some unique physical traits...Unnaturally physical traits. A few splatters of dye here and there, nothing much. A bit of pink over his left eye and his tail, and three simple colors on his back. No biggie.....Except that it is a pain to re-dye. One of his most prominent features is the brand of a skull upon his left shoulder. Finally, the most loved part of Alistair; his multicolored hair. He tends to spike it upwards in a mohawk-like manner, usually using a concoction of honey in order to spike his hair upwards.

Jewelry or Tattoos: Alistair has a few piercings here and there, one on his lips, three on his left ear, and a septum piercing...Along with a few nipple piercings BUT THOSE ARE A SECRET SHHH
Text: None
Picture you would like used: lolololol i have no picture. Go crazy.
Other: I'll take anything, really x3

Table
Table Size Preference: I don't really care ;3
Color Scheme: Pale blues, pale greens, dark blues. THINK OCEAN.
Mood: Carefree, lighthearted, fun!
Lyrics: You could use Beach Boys lyrics...But you could really use anything you want.
Picture you would like used: LOLOLOL STILL HAVE NONE. BUT GO CRAZY.
Other: I'm good at this, right? x3

Signature
Don't need :3

Messages In This Thread