The Land Beckons You
[html]

Kativa's gonna be in this one so she can meet Adelle and say goodbye before she leave. :3

What made it so hard to make the decision to go to Casa's borders? Was it the thought of distrust among pack members? Or maybe it was the fear rejection. She really didn't know but for some odd reason Sidra couldn't bring herself to go to the borders and let loose that faithful howl that would lead her on a new path, a better one. Ismeme had forgiven her for the incidents with both Hadley and Adelle even though she still didn't think she wronged them in any way. She'd also taken to Sidra and treated her like a daughter. Isa was someone she could trust and that counted for something. If she did have any trouble, there were two people she could go to for help. Kativa agreed that she should go and make a home here, she'd either join up later or find her own pack. Her friend's approval also gave Sidra assurances that this was a good choice but still, it was hard. It had been almost a full year since she was part of a pack, what if her edicate had declined in that time? Now, she was used to stealing and sleeping with men to get what she wanted. It was a lot different then simply asking for it.

The gold and black hybrid sighed as she paced in her makeshift camp close to the borders. No matter what, she couldn't pull herself away from this place. There was a reason for that. Kativa sat nearby on a fallen try simply watching her troubled friend pace restlessly adding comments every now and then as Sidra rambled on and on. "Will they like me? A pup told me they would and Isa already forgave me...but what if that isn't enough?!" She pivoted and huffed at her friend who shrugged. "Ugh! Why do decisions like these have to be so hard to make? I mean, it's not like I'm choosing life or death. This is good for me? I'm getting a home where I'll have others to look out. Those traffickers will come after me eventually, I'll be ready when they do." An irritated growl emitted from her throat, she was having so much difficulty when the decision was already made. Kativa stood and sighed. "You already know what you want to do, quit being a coward and do it. Please, you're rather annoying with this senseless babble.

The distressed hybrid simply walked up to her much taller companion and puffed herself up. "Quit being useless and help me. Kativa... Her brow furrowed, ears pulling forward angrily. Then, she turned to continue pacing and spitting out more of the useless monologue. A growl penetrated the silent surroundings, tail coming to raise high behind her. This whole situation was angering her. Maybe she'd just remain a loner, it was much, much easier to make decisions when the only person you had to worry about was yourself. Kativa sat back down and rested her head on her palm continuing to watch Sidra pacing around the camp like a maniac. At least she isn't drinking herself to death... That was the only good point of all this. Sidra wanted to be in clear mind when she made this decision. Once she was accepted, she would drink away.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread