The Land Beckons You
[html]

OOC shtuff here.

The smothering continued and continued, Sidra put up her best defenses but they were useless against the pup's massive size and weight. Not to mention her gigantic tongue as well. Although, Sidra wasn't trying very hard to escape either enjoying the laughter Adelle brought with her licks. Eventually the game was over and Sidra could finally breath without fear of inhaling the puppy's saliva. She didn't escape safely though, her whole face completely layered in the warm goo. No worries. She wiped it away within a few moments then wiping her hands on the ground to clean them off. Hysteric cackles still filling the air, slowing dying down and eventually falling silent. Kativa waved at Adelle and smiled hearing nothing but good things about the young one. She knew all to well that this was Sidra's ticket into Casa and the most important reason she would join.

The pup's question came out of nowhere, that was exactly what they were discussing before she found them. Sidra sighed and scratched the side of maw diverting her glance over to her companion who simply shrugged and looked over to Adelle. "Um. Not exactly. I haven't gotten around to it yet." Desperately she tried to find a way out of the situation. When she figured out a plan she stood and pointed over to Kativa. "Kativa's been keeping me out here. She's going to miss me but won't admit it, so she forces me to stay." Wide eyed, Kativa turned to the accusive hybrid with a glare. With a collected sigh she strode over to Adelle and knelt down to her height placing a hand on the young one's head. With a pleasant smile she leaned in to whisper into Adelle's ear at a low enough tone that Sidra wouldn't hear. "She's too proud to admit it. But, she's having trouble gathering the guts to go to the border. You should find means to persuade her, Casa will make a good home." Then, she scratched the dog on the head and stood back up to full height to meet Sidra's angry glare.

The gold and black female rushed over to her much taller companion and puffed herself up once again sticking her nose in Kativa's face. "What did you say?! Say it to my face, there are no secrets here!!" The coy-wolf simply laughed and placed a finger on Sidra's chest pushing her backwards and leaning down slightly. "My friend, trust me when I say there are no secrets being told here." She then turned to give a wink to Adelle before going to sit back down on the log. Sidra looked over to Adelle with curious eyes. "What did she say Adelle, I know she said something. She's a sly one." Kativa laughed ready to watch Sidra get all worked up about nothing.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread