The Land Beckons You
[html]

OOC shtuff here.

Adelle's assurances that Kativa could join the pack as well brought a warm smile onto the coy-wolf's face, her tail picked up behind her thinking how nice it would be to live with a family and with her best friend. Sidra smiled as well but there was a sour hint to her expression. She already knew Kativa would decline the offer and continue being a rogue. She was a self-reliant and independent Luperci and having a family to worry about would get in the way of her plans. Kativa smiled at the young Casa pup and sighed. I'm glad you offered, but this is Sidra's time and place to find a home, not mine. I'm much more suited to this life. Sidra sighed wishing her friend would come join as well. Their goodbyes would be full of sadness and maybe even some tears, but not from Sidra's side. The black and gold hybrid wanted to interject to her decision but it would only cause an argument between them, they argued much too often and if Sidra was to say goodbye soon she wanted to leave her on a good note.

By Adelle's reaction to the sly hybrid's whispering, Sidra got worked up just as Kativa had predicted. Trying to appear intimidating, she puffed herself up and curled her lips back in a snarl directed toward the older female not at all amused by her antics. She wiped the snarl away when the young girl spoke and thought about it for a moment. No lies, no secrets hmmm? I believe you but I don't believe her. Kativa shrugged. I don't care if you believe me or not, you won't know what was said. She smiled slyly at her angered companion, Sidra gave up shaking her head. Whatever. It doesn't matter anyways. She turned to Adelle. The young one was going to keep asking her but she just wasn't ready to decide. She had to procrastinate. In one movement, Sidra shifted into Lupus form. Her figure was tall and lean, a determined grin placed on her face. Race me! I bet I'm faster, this time you haven't been drinking so it's fair. The slender female looked over at the pup, challenging her.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread