The Land Beckons You
[html]

out of character here

The cool concrete felt wonderful on her back and the rest of her as she shifted to each side to cool herself further. Thin fur was good for something at least. Sidra felt good laying here with the one friend she had here, almost like this is what life should be. Nothing to worry about, abundant laughter, and the ability to make one's own decisions. Sidra's grin never faded as she continued to pant, the sun shaded by some lingering grey clouds like the sky like there usually was in these parts. Her head dropped to meet Adelle's sleepy gaze, a brisk chuckle filling the air. You have strength on your side, but I have the speed. Sidra flipped over to lay on her side so it was easier to look at Adelle. She payed no attention to the girl's accept, still able to understand her. At least it wasn't like when she was drinking. Adelle had been speaking in another language completely, one that Sidra didn't understand.

Thinking of that night, Sidra was reminded of Ismeme and how she'd came to Sidra welcoming her into Casa. Although, the black and gold hybrid had been a coward and declined her gracious offer. Why had she done that? Probably because she was actually sorry for the incident's with Hadley and Adelle but much to prideful to apologize for them, especially to a stranger. A meaningful smile cracked on Sidra's maw. Now was the time to apologize. Hey, sorry for offering you the alcohol. It was stupid of me. You probably had the worst hangover. That's my fault. Even if they had a fun night and Sidra didn't regret it, she still deserved an apology. Amathyst orbs turned to look back up at the sky which was almost too bright to stare at with the sun peeking through the thin layer of greyish white clouds.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread