The Land Beckons You
[html]

out of character here

A challenge arose when Adelle boasted that she could beat Sidra anytime. Her eyes narrowing and head immediately turning to look at the tired young dog. Her tail twitched intently knowing she could probably take Adelle down. She'd taken several men larger than the pup after all. The black and gold hybrid flipped over onto her stomach shuffling closer so she could deliver a playful nudge. Oh is that so? I believe you may be underestimating me. You and I are going to have to test this. Whether it be today, or when she joined Casa she'd be open to spar with Adelle. Although, Sidra's fighting style might not be considered the fairest. She'd quickly learn that her dirty tricks were frowned upon and be taught a better way to take down an opponent.

Sidra couldn't help but chuckle when Adelle responded with a puzzled look. Of course she didn't know what a hangover was, but she certainly knew what one felt like. It's the massive headache you probably got, it's called a hangover. She enlightened her friend, next time she chose to drink with Sidra...if that time ever came, she'd be warned. Adelle shook it off and said Sidra's exact thoughts on the situation out loud. This outlook hadn't been acceptable by Ismeme. Hah! Well there you go. Another cackle reverberated from her thin chest. Ismeme seemed to to think you weren't old enough to make such decisions. I told her otherwise! You're old enough to do what you want. Although in the end Sidra felt bad about what she did. Isa had made it clear that it was a bad and stupid idea. Her childish demeanor shined through when Adelle agreed with her, thoughts on the situation reverting back to what they were before Isa attacked and scorned her.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread