The Land Beckons You
Adelle growled good naturedly at the hybrid as she crawled over, challenging the big dog. She'd take Sidra on anytime. A single heavy paw lifted, swiping at the air before settling down again. Adelle was regaining her energy quickly enough, the cool cement finally sinking in through her fur. It was a good feeling to have. I'll take you on anytime you want! Her tail wagged behind her, large goofy grin across her face. Adelle couldn't hold back her competitive streak, playful and ready to go. They'd probably end up tussling for hours with how stubborn they both were.

Understanding lit up her face as the hangover was explained. Adelle knew what that was! Painful. She hadn't liked it at all. Hearing Isa's opinion on the matter Adelle sat straight up, almost indignant. I am so! I am very mature! Isa's wrong! Adelle loved and respected Isa very much, cuddling with her and playing with her. Adelle always viewed herself as an adult though, and that was what she gave off. Up now she nudged Sidra. We go to Casa now?

Messages In This Thread