The Land Beckons You
[html]

out of character here

As always, Adelle's enthusiasm and energy was infectious. The thought of challenging the young female was exciting Sidra too. Before, she had been an easy challenge for the large dog but next time it would be much different. Well good, cause you're in for a challenge! She leaned in for another play nip at Adelle's ear. Her tail swishing quickly behind her as she lay there with the pup. Finally, she'd cooled down fully the slight breeze helping even more. Sidra couldn't help but chuckle when Adelle finally understood what a hangover was. Next, she could use previous experience as a warning. Sidra didn't think the two would be drinking together any time soon thought, with Isa around. Aro was her pal for that and other mood changing substances that she'd grown to like.

Sidra sat up as well seeing the pup explode on the situation. Ismeme was right and Sidra was being immature and a bad influence by telling her otherwise but she didn't think she was. I know you're mature, I told her that. The puppy was even more mature than Sidra, it was sad almost. The notion to go to Casa caused Sidra to stand and look away, not yet. She didn't want to go back. It felt like her life as she knew it was coming to an end, even if she was destined for greater things now. A family, friends, a home. Even so, she felt like she shouldn't go back. The hybrid walked past Adelle towards her camp seeking Kativa as a sort of comfort on the matter. As she walked she held her head low. I don't know. All she needed was a push and they'd be at the border. She was just being as stubborn as she always was. Generally, to make a decision it had to be her idea. With everyone telling her she should join she felt less inclined to do so. Sidra wanted it though.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread