Roll with the punches.
[html]

Meow:: Totally was wating for Jace didn’t realize Enzo was dropped! Tongue Thanks for the poke Alex! WC:: 650

As soon as her arms parted, the silver fae rushed into their safety. Drin let out a friendly laugh against the woman’s ear, but she snuggled her close to her breast and allowed the woman to hold onto her tightly. This was her sister and she knew how scary coming to the court had been for her. The love for Fayne grew in Palaydrian’s mind, this woman with whom she shared more than simple packship bonds. No, this woman was also a victim in the world full of shadows and evil, and the hardships they had lived through would only make them stronger and bring them closer. She held onto Fayne until the Delta felt sure of herself again and pulled away from their affectionate embrace. Drin shot her a heart warming smile, nodding with assurance to the woman’s decision and agreeing with her every word. I don’t think I could ever wear the odd clothing they don...too restricting. I think you and I will always be wildlings at heart, she said with a small laugh. She didn’t even think she’d be able to get to using the weapons they so easily wielded around her either. Drin was content with her own Luna given hands.

I’m excited to get started, think of all the things we could learn here and bring back to our pack. I do believe Zalen and Titania would find our teachings valuable. It would be good for us to spread the word and show others how to defend themselves, she spoke the thoughts that had been on her mind all night as she followed the Delta out of her room and down the long hallway leading to the outside world. Augustus is a fighter, this I could tell when I hunted with him many moons ago, and his mate...I have not met her yet, but I know she too holds the same rank as him. But only two fighters within our pack is not enough. We need to be able to defend our family and ourselves if the time should ever arise again, this she knew was true. She wasn’t aware that Tharin could hold his own, but the more fighters within New Dawn the better. If fighting was anything like bringing down large prey, Drin knew she’d do alright, but a part of her wanted more. The angel in her lacked the voracity fighting truly took. That was her goal for this week. She needed to find the balance...she wanted to see the red haze of battle that Syliat had described to her when she was young.

Fayne was right, nobody would want to mess with them after their training. Drin would make sure of that. Together the two women could draw strength from each other and support one another if fear threatened to rob them of confidence. She gave her pack sister another nod of assurance and helped push the heavy door of the courtroom open. Sunlight flooded her eyes and blinded her for a few seconds, but with one sense temporarily cut off, another increased. The sound of clanging and grunting filled her ears as they swiveled towards the source. A ring of sorts cleared in her vision as she blinked away the dark spots of sunlight. That way, Drin suggested, stepping forward and minding the Casa members going about their business. She was walking towards on outside ring of sorts holding various members of the pack sparring back and forth in the dust. Look at that! Drin was pointing towards two combating a few yards away from the ring entrance, a female wielding some sort of large shiny disk in her hands. She hoped Fayne wouldn’t find all the foreign things in the ring too overwhelming as she herself was overcome with awe.

Table Credit to Becca! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.palaydrian-siamese b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:before { content: open-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:after { content: close-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.palaydrian-siamese p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.palaydrian-siamese {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#DEB45E; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... iamese.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F4F4F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread