Criss Cross
[html]

Word Count » 267 :: OOC: sorry about the last post i should have left something for you, hopefully this one gives you a little more breathing room.

Eclipse was more surprised than fearful though she would run up the tree if the huge animal came anywhere near her. He was enormous, but no she was staring at him because of the markings that lay strewn across his body. She was mesmerized by the shapes they made and the way they moved. As though he had living leaves along his own orange body. That was another color she didn’t expect to see on a cat. Not orange as vibrant as his coat. She had no idea what this animal was and she blinked astounded as he spoke. It took her a second to register what he meant when she gave the tree a quick glance and the bridges around it before her attention went to her..

“Y-yes. I have never seen anything like it before.”

Yes she was cautious, but that was because as a pup she had been taunted and teased by a cougar, she could live it down but she had only ever met that one cat. Trying to make herself comfortable in this awkward situation, since the tiger seemed to be trying to help things rather than hinder she introduced herself.

“I’m Eclipse Soulstorm. I- I did not know there were cats that resided in these places.”

She was putting on her brave face. If he was actually trying to converse with her that meant he wasn’t going to attack or eat her. Something she feared only due to his size and the knowledge that cats and wolves were natural enemies.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread