Criss Cross
[html]
Word Count :: 000 I know it's a ridiculously short post... sorry.

She was nervous but she didn’t run away, and that was a feat on its own. He smiled then, as well as a tiger could smile, his tongue slightly lolling out, It’s good to meet you Eclipse. That really is a lovely name, in my original language you would say лунное затмение. he laughed sheepishly, Don’t worry about trying to pronounce that by the way.

He walked closer to her, his tail swaying in a friendly manner, I’m new here, and I’m a tiger… so I’m kinda… well… unique in Cercatori. Don’t be frightened of me, I’m the frightened one. It was somewhat weird admitting this to a relative stranger, but she seemed sweet and trustworthy, much like Dalgina. He was lucky to be surrounded by so many beautiful, young women; made him wish more that he was a Luperci.

Texture courtesy of Rainny-Stock

<style>
.Ovi-fern p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Ovi-fern b {font-family:verdana; color:#c99440; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.Ovi-fern {background-color:#718234; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#dff19f; line-height:12px; max-width:500px; min-width:30%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kVokf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:325px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 30px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 30px;-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Ovi-fern p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.Ovi-fern p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.Ovi-fern .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.Ovi-fern .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread